Saturday, January 17, 2015

In an effort to organize my Life............One more time!


Endless pieces of papers or notes have been stuffed into a variety of binders, drawers, drives and folders, and when I need them the most they are never easily found.  It recently took me two months to find a simple pattern my mother requested. Ugggghhhhhh!  This is another attempt to organize the patterns, albeit few, that I have acquired and used over the years. 
I am not a fancy knitter, mostly baby gifts and slippers for those I love. Recently learned to crochet and am a simpleton at that as well. Both serve me well to relieve stress and keep the digits moving in an attempt to manage my arthritis. 
 Like my other blog......I am hoping to eventually get all my papers, files, notes, pins and accounts into this one location. I may never make it but I am going to try. These pictures are of items I have made, but are really an attempt to remember how to post photos on a blog, I am rusty and seem to recall nothing I learned years ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment